Monday 1 August 2011

The 18th Century and Me

I came late to the 18th century.

The Victorians are incredibly cool. Incredibly. And when you get bored of the Victorians, it's easy enough to gloss to one side or the other. The Edwardians are also pretty awesome. The Regency period is one hell of a place. There's plenty there to get excited about.

This is cool

This is also cool

Really cool

Totally wicked



I could roll with that

Awesome
Know who else is cool? The Tudors. And then there's the fact that after the Tudors, everyone seems to pretend fashion history doesn't exist until the mid-1700's. Where was the love for the 17th century, I cried? Where was the love?

This is totally awesome, admit it

You want this

So little love
But I couldn't deny there was a lot of information and research around for the 18th century. I maybe picked up a book or two. I maybe read the odd novel. I maybe realised what the fuck I've been missing.

The 18th century can also be pretty cool when it wants to be.

This is extremely beautiful

That's pretty cool

I could totally wear that

Oh look, it's my colours!

It's so pretty and understated
... maybe not

No comments:

Post a Comment